Friday, July 30, 2010

wings chopped.........

sssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

im sick......sick of my stupid college....sick of the insane people running it......sick of my routine life.......sick of living without a real purpose.........sick of my room.........sick of people pestering me.......sick of being a normal invisible human............sick of the pressure on my head.........sick of walking in the same line with others...........sick of not having an individuality.......


the thing which makes me more sick is that im not doing anything to overcome it....i just close my eyes every hard moment and tel myself that it will pass.....that this moment will just pass away......but when???.........closing my eyes and soothing myself is not gonna help......i know i have to do sumthing....i need to act.............


i feel like a bird whose wings are chopped off.............and then it is put into a dark room.......with all other birds............. who in turn r laughing at me because i wont be able to fly anymore............but at the end of the room is a small lamp of zeal........the inner hope..................
there is a passion to prove to the birds that i am a penguin............a bird which cant fly but also the only bird in the world which can swim................im going to prove them wrong............im going to punch each fellows face who looked at me with a "ur good for nothing look" with excellence....................with passion and succes.............and with recognition...............


yes.......im a bird without wings.............but with thoughts, aims and ambitions much higher than any other bird could ever fly.................

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was superb blog ra and i lyk it and i really lyk ur part of ur attitude and keep rockin

    ReplyDelete